We are proud of our school and as such we expect all pupils to wear our school uniform.
- White polo top with the school badge
- Navy V-Neck jumper with the school badge or
- Navy V-neck Cardigan with the school badge
- Black school trousers (No jogging bottoms or denim)
- Plain black school shoes or black trainers
- Navy polo top with school badge
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Black Shorts (optional)
- Black lightweight jacket (optional)
- Appropriate trainers
Level 2 pupils will initially wear the same uniform as above with the badge indicating Level 2 status; we have agreed for any girls that reach Level 2 they will also be able choose to wear black skirt and thick black tights.
We provide all pupils with their first 2 polo shirts, a choice of outer garment and PE Kit free of charge.
If you require further uniform, you can download a form on the website (Parent’s Section) and send it into the school office or speak to your child’s Keyworker.